This version fixes several regressions that is found since the last release candidate.
Some of the feature highlights on this version are:
- Build tool is moved to sbt
- New sbt based template generator, in which large part of the generation is automated (thanks guersam)
- Therefore Scaloid library covers Android APIs more completely
- Source code becomes more modular
- Artifact and version naming is changed to sbt-style.
You can include this version of Scaloid into a maven project by:
or a sbt project by:
org.scaloid scaloid_2.10 2.0-8
libraryDependencies += "org.scaloid" %% "scaloid" % "2.0-8"